REACH Feedback Forum
128 results found
-
tags
Hi, the idea of Tags is good but because they literally sit so far down you can't see them, while the Notes log is at the top, if you have a categorization of Tag that changes how you interact with the person that's lost--why not have tags at the top? Better yet, why not have Tags appear at the top only when there is a tag, & no tag or keep below when there is none? This would be a small but vital shift in relationship management for supporters, sponsors, etc. & make each correspondence appropriate to them since tags…
3 votes -
Supporter Report that consolidates all info in one row.
I would like a report that has a supporter's contact info, total amt donated & purpose/items for a selected time period. But I ould like all of this information in one line assigned to the specific donor. I would use this for donor thank you calls and more.
3 votes -
Update current recurring donation amount
Currently the only way to change an amount on a recurring donation is to cancel said donation, and start a whole new donation with a new amount. This is tedious and not user friendly for end users.
Research shows this is the type of lack of user friendliness that can turn donors away. Ideally a user would be able to just update the amount of the current donation directly, without all the hassle.
It seems this was posted before along with one other suggestion in the same post here https://reachapp.uservoice.com/forums/281276-reach-feedback-forum/suggestions/44979760-updating-recurring-donations
But it was marked completed because they answered the other…
3 votes -
Ability to sort Supporters by Zip Code when creating mailing labels
When doing bulk mailing you need to sort by Zip code so without this feature I have do export to an excel and generate my own labels via Word. It would also be nice to be able to filter by Group when creating mailing labels.
2 votes -
Search on Share Type
Add the ability to search on a Share Type associated with a Sponsorship Type
2 votes -
Editable Version of Print Conversation Message Template
I would like the Print Conversation Message template to generate the letter in Word or another editable format rather than PDF so we can edit if necessary. (Sometimes people include information in their message that they shouldn’t, like personal contact info/social media, etc.) Or could it be possible for the message to be edited before we generate the template? I’ve noticed the translation can be edited here but not the original message. Often, especially now, we email letters rather than print and physically send. The only way to redact information now is to print, mark out and then scan and…
2 votes -
effective dates on changes
Have start/end dates and/or effective dates in places such as: change in recurring donation amount; change in sponsorship support amount; custom donation form active timeframe; future cancel date for stopping a donation and/or sponsorship; 'Mark as current' have option to choose all or portion of amount with associated effective date; timestamp and/or date field associated with Graduated Status on Sponsorship and similarly Add an Active/Inactive status option with to Supporter profile.
2 votes -
Create a Conversations Outbox
Create an Outbox. Sent messages appear in the sponsor's inbox and they have the option to reply to themselves. This is confusing to sponsors. Sent messages should be stored in an outbox instead of an inbox. RD
2 votes -
Support additional file types for attachments in Conversations.
Specifically heic file types for mac users. RD
2 votes -
Add ability to 'Task' Conversations.
Add the ability to 'Task' Conversations via the drop down menu on the main page. This will allow us to assign accountability for messages. For example, if we receive 40 messages for 4 countries in a day - we can task messages to a specific admin to process. RD
2 votes -
Adding a lock icon to the donation form.
On a donation webinar today, there was something they mentioned that saw a 112% increase in giving as a result of a simple LOCK ICON. Maybe just some CSS to insert it. When a little LOCK ICON was present near where they entered their credit card number on their donation forms, it apparently made the user feel more secure. I have an example photo if you need one. I'd like to add it to our donation forms please.
2 votes -
To include Address in Account Signup
To include the mailing address within the online user account signup form.
This simple inclusion helps administrators determine duplicate accounts.
2 votes -
Improve the Tasks feature
I've been trying to utilize the Tasks feature in Reach, but it seems really clunky and broken. In other CRMs I've used, tasks are a way to create reminders for yourself to contact a constituent in the future, or to document interactions like phone calls or emails you've had with a constituent. This is extremely helpful when trying to manage relationships with hundreds of donors.
It seems like this is sort of what Reach is capable of doing, but I am encountering many issues. For instance, when I try to edit a previously logged task, it creates a duplicate record…
2 votes -
Create additional donation amount for ACH separate from credit card
To encourage people to pay by ACH I would like to ability to change the percentage or flat amount if the payment method is ACH vs. credit card.
2 votes -
Mail merge to Word
When merging one letter I'd like it to merge to Word and not a PDF so I can personalize the letter. With a PDF I cannot make any changes after it merges.
2 votes -
Embed video in Email
I would like to be able to embed a playable video inside an email. The video could either be hosted by REACH, or hosted on another source, like YouTube.
2 votes -
Report Sorting by number
It would be very helpful if the Reach reporting could be sorted by the ID number of the people (i.e. church planter, orphan, etc.) When creating pdf's from the mail merge and reports for ledgers, the ID numbers are not in order and must be hand sorted before being able to be used. This would be a significant help and time saver.
1 vote -
Text to Give: Unable to see where codes have been used on disabled campaigns, events, et cetera
We use the text code WATER for various campaigns and events. When a campaign or event has been has been disabled, it no longer shows in the Text to Give Setup table. To reuse the custom text code, I had to enable campaigns to find which the code had been applied to, so that I could change it, thus allowing me to reuse WATER.
It would be nice to be able to see the custom codes that have been used even for disabled campaigns, events, et cetera.
1 vote -
provide links to donor platforms such as Network for Good and Benevity
A number of corporations encourage charitable giving by matching employee donations. These corporations use platforms like Benevity and Network for Good to track and disburse funds. I currently have to manually log these into REACH. A link that allows us to download these transactions into existing donor accounts would be very helpful.
1 vote -
A Sponsorship Summit
There are no classes at the local community college on how to do sponsorship, right? We research and figure it out as we go! As an NPO with more than 800 sponsored children so far, we often wish there were opportunities for fellow organizations within the REACH family to come together, share ideas, failures/successes, fellowship and more. Like a 1 or 2 day conference. What about you?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?